yahoo

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yo MAL Suck this Youtube moment in history!

Here I am with Pimp 'dis Blog..
BIOTCH!

I thnk that may be the coolest fucking thing since American Idol star Lisa McPhee showed he boobs live.. (oh wait that never happend.. so that makes this the coolest them ever)


What ever happend to the good movies on youtube. type in sex adn everything worth watching has been removed.. them cocksuckers..
(nah I still love youtube) What I want is to upload a viddy of mytube to youtube.. but I am having ahward time finding a co-star.. so if ther eare any ladies out there, wanting to star in a movie with the old DeRex.. and you don;t mind me posting your naked body getting abused by me all over the net.. write
I Must be fuckin nuts.
2769 Harrington Way
Washington DC 20011

Lets all get naked again shall we?
No need to have a cause.. lets all just get naked and write about it.. come on you know you want to..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

DelorumRex said...

Spam!!!