yahoo

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hey look.. people with talent?

Hey look.. people with talent?

If I keep this up I may have to develope some talent myself..
(note to self.. take a typing class)

But seriously.. go here. http://radar.smh.com.au
Look for Punters by Lambe.. that little fucker can actually write.. (and spell.. ohhh I hate that)

Then you got NixEclips who is making himself famous over at ToA no not TnA! ToA

Then you got your swifty.. smart assed kid making it big in singapore with a video camera.. (humm seems to be a tend in Malaysia) The thing that kills me, is allt ha hot chciks that want him to free willy to free wallyworld.. wanker!

and of course you got Mc Rebbe! That's one funny Jew boy! OY!

All have great talent! All are freeing their willie to free wally, even though our cries of protest was heard and we have won..
Later I think we will all gather around out cyber campfire and sing Cum-bay-ya (or however that is spelled.. who cares it sucks even when spelled properly)

So my perverted freinds, go pay some props to the peeps above.. what have you got to loose? (besides your sanity)
DO IT and DO IT NOW!
Free Willy at Welcometowallywold.com
Hey Mel, don't you think that the (Charles De'Gaul) Paris airport smells funny? Kinda like old ashtrays and armpits?

No comments: