yahoo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well I'm Back...

big deal... I know.

Wife has been home nearly all day long.
Earlier I was in bed... I was so sleepy I got up... but found that at 2:00 I was back in bed. Got up about 4:30... I still am sleepy... oh so very sleepy.

Watching American Idol... so far only 2 have gone... don't care for the fist one... She ain't bad... but she doesn't show star quality. 2 he was not bad... star quality? I don't know... maybe.

3. Ain't bad... Earth Wind and Fire... he is close to a karaoke but good. Star quality... Maybe.

4. She is not bad... not the winner but good... star quality... yes.

Commercials... loads of them... all suck..... badly...

5. Normally I wold rant on him... tonight all I can say is what the f! For me he did the wrong song. Sure he in gay... that is not why I dislike him... I disagree with the judges. Star quality... yes.

Commercials... again... damn this is getting to be to much.

6. he wasn't bad... he was not good. He was just okay... Simon was right... oh well...

commercials... why do they have to have so many...and why do they have to suck?

7. He was okay... the finals are going to look the same... We may have a small shake up... but I don't know.

My final three is the same as last week.... we may wish Anuip good by. Along with Lil.

we will see...





No comments: