yahoo

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Food for thought.. and some food too

Food for thought..

Why does fresh Tuna taste like something wonderful.. and canned tuna taste like bad (insert cat nick-name here)

Sushi, why is eating raw fish more expensive than eating cooked fish?
I can get 4 pieces of Yellow Fin tuna at my local sushi bar for $6.00 the weight of the fish is perhaps 2.5 oz. But I can go to nearly any restaurant that has blackened tuna and have an 6 ox. Sandwich for the same $6.00? I don’t get it.

The best sushi I have ever eaten was in Amsterdam! What’s up with that!?!?

Salmon: The average salmon fisherman makes about 18 cents per pound for a salmon.. yet I keep paying $5.00 per pound for it at the store.. can’t a fisherman mail me a frozen fish? I would pay a buck a pound..

Crab: Why is it that crab tastes so darn good! I understand why crab is expensive, people die fishing for it.. I am willing to pay for that.. but why can’t something like rat taste that good? In my neighborhood you could harvest them 6 times a year!

Okay enough silliness for one morning.. I gotta get to work..

Oh one more thing..

I think were screwed Toto..

(i wish i went to work)

here are stuff...

have fun!

No comments: