yahoo

Thursday, August 30, 2007

green day - funny

greenday, interview, interviews, joke, jokes, funny, billie, joe, tre, cool, mike, dirnt, punk, music, comedy, fuse, egos and icons, mtv
those are your links...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OlbEtwwXs



in youtube...
thanks funny!

well work is fine... i find my self doing a lot of stuff that i orrigey put togeter for the dummer ones ... like CQ repots, but that is just fine... hell i feal happey that pay me.

i feel bad that i can wright, beater that this... but i suppos it is something you have gotten use to.
suer there is sepllcheck but really i want to see my f ups.

that is enogh for now... check you out in my dreams.
143


or

good nite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are used to it.
And we want more writing from you.
We like to hear your thoughts!

DelorumRex said...

okay... you asked for it...
:)

Anonymous said...

So I did '-)