yahoo

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I woke up... almost a year had goan....

I woke up... almost a year had gone...

It is funny the way you wake up from a coma...

a strange feeling running a thru...

The fact that you have been sleeping,,, and not truly sleeping all at the same time.

This is where we start
“Demons and Devils...”

The first thing i remember... beyond the hand of my lover... was a demoed... she had manged
to sit on my chest... she was shouting some thing...

Bamn... three days passed.
This time the devil sat alone in my room...he asked “Do you want to come with me?”

To that I could only cry...


More tomorrow...

free video...

it aint Tammy, and it is no Noelia,,, but if will have to do.

Video of and interview with Vice President Cheney in 1994 saying that invading Iraq would create a quagmire. (This video aired on C-Span)
cheney, iraq, war, moveon


oops...
here lets see some thing funny...


say what! unbelevabl! misspelled...

okay last one...


No comments: