yahoo

Thursday, September 27, 2007

i can't beleve how bad my spelling is...Duke Lacoss


oh well...

I try to spell correctly... that gotta count for something...

----------------

Thar we were, when the door opened... the light was very painful... I tried to protect my angel , I tried... I failed...

He came in and brushed me aside like a bag of rags!
I could feel him... he was a large man... with the feeling of rotten cloth at his arm.
As soon as I got back to my feet, he was gone,,, and so was my angel!

The door slamming shut and her cries for me were the last thing /i heard for what must have a been a full day.

What happed next /i will have to wait...




eBay's Half.com has Amazing Bargains





good bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay you spell better than me and I did not have stroke. Dont be hard on youer slef and youer doing good by the way I enjoy youer stuff.

DelorumRex said...

neat! i have to be gentile with my self i guess. i just hate not being able to spell... oh well