yahoo

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well I'll Be...


Absolutely nothing to report.... from the ol' AVM news.... anyway.

I am writing this at 5:40 am.... but it has been a couple of days with Nothing to report.
so I guess you could say "Hooray!"
For those who do not know... AVM = Arterio-Venous Malformation.

I have one... it popped(3 times)... In my head...I basically had a stroke... It left me basically paralyzed on my right side. My leg made good strides in therapy... my arm did not.
So today I have some movement in my leg... my arm basically just hangs there. (don't get me wrong... I have feeling in my right arm... I can move it, all though it is limited to your just up and down type movements.

My selling is terrible... Thank god for spelling check.

if you want some info... click here


So what I do all day is look for stuff that may entertain me... like what is on youtube...


David Bowie....

more...

David Bowie - Oh You Pretty Things
That's for K....

and that is that...

Good day....

No comments: