yahoo

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Da Vinci Code Audio Book Review..


I am not usually one to review a book in midstream.. but I am now about half way through "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown on audio CD and I had to say something.

I have read better, but I have read much worse.
I do not find any of the fiction found in the book to be offencive nor do I think anyone that gives it a good read, knowing full well it is fiction will.

Why Audio Books?
I spend about an hour each day in traffic for my commute to work. I find Audio books keep my brain working while music puts me to sleep mentaly. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)
And I enjoy eating lunch while sitting in my car listening to a good book.
As life has gotten busier and busier I find that the time to sit and read has nearly vanished.. and I love books.. (Those who know me, know this)

If you have never tried an audio book, Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" is probably a good start, who knows you may find that like me you becoem addicted to them.

Of course they wont help your spelling or typing skills one whit!
But that along with the ugliness that I exhude so well makes me unique... :)
Peace,
D

No comments: