yahoo

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Avms To Report... just a little of my mind.

This is my brain... this is my brain on drugs.

(Actually I am only on Antidepressants.)
But we'll say Drugs... thay are... kida.

I have to say I feel better on them. You know I quit smoking... for about 6 months. I started again. Oh boy did that make heads turn. But you know what? It is my body... and I am happier... a lot happier!

You know what I want? I want to go out! I don't know where... just out!

I also want to know what made my friend in Florida go away?
I miss her.... a lot.

well lets see what I can dig out of youtube... shall we?


That's a Movie... Night of the Living Dead.

i LIKE THE MOVIE...


Iron Maiden... Holy Smoke!

It scores 4.5...


Midnight Oil... King of the Mountain...

amazon..

No comments: