yahoo

Saturday, August 30, 2008

HI!!! X2

ya ya ya I got nothing in the avm dept.
I looks like there aren't any this time of year... oh I wish.
I have a b-day to celebrate tomorrow. I is mt oldest G-son... he will be 13!

I gotta go... Talk to you latter.
----
Later...
Hello,
I thought I would have some avm stuff to share with you... but I was wrong... I still got nothing.
What was Duke doing? I should go look it up.

I bet it was something sexual.
ha ha ha!

Now that this blog has gotten International attention I probable should write it on another blog. No?

Ah well things to think about...

For now have some youtube...


Blackbird... The Beatles


Madonna...


Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

Finally...

Mr. Mister - Broken Wings

ok so that is today... No avms! Ok music... and you!
I like the you part!
so now let me sell you some stuff.





You know I don't expect you to buy nothing... kiss kiss.

That last one was for ##### so don't get so emotional.
Bye for now...
R

No comments: