yahoo

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Got another one for you....

Matts News!
I want to share with you the most wonderful news. Matt and I traveled to San Antonio along with the boys and my mom. On Friday the doctors performed the embolization procedure. I was a mess, and could do nothing but cry. I was very worried and could not get the past out of my mind. I knew that God was in control, but all of those feelings were still so raw. But anyway, to the wonderful news!!! Matt went into surgery and we were told that they would continue as long as they felt safe working in his brain. They told us that it could be anywhere from 2-6 hours. The longer they were able to stay and work the better it would be and the more they would be able to close off. Well they were only able to work about 3 hours or so. When the nurse came out and told us they were done and that Matt was doing great, I was releaved and on the other hand I was a little bummed out because they were not in there working for the 6 hours. I then got to talk to the doctors and once again God has showed us that he is so in control of our lives, the doctors were able to close off 95% of the AVM blood supply. What an awesome moment that was for us, Matt and I had prayed that they would be able to close off all of it or at least a large number of it. I knew that God could allow this to happen, but I had some doubts. What was I thinking!!!! We have to go back to the doctors in 6 weeks to discuss what is next. He told us that he wants to go in again in 3 months to do another embolization and try to get the last 5 % blocked off, he also said that there is a chance that some more blood vessels will show up and that they will need to be blocked as well. The doctor was so pleased with his results and said that the chances of the AVM rerupturing was decreased with the success of this surgery. Another added benefit seems to be that Matt's eyesight is a little better. His double vision is not as bad and when he focuses his eyes do not seem to shift as much. He was having problems focusing and his eyes would shift back and forth until they got focused. He is still seeing some double, but hopefully as the brain heals that will go away. Please continue to pray for him and that he will heal and his eyes will be healed as well. Please also ask God to bless the doctors and nurse that took care of Matt during the surgery, they were so kind and so helpful. Please feel free to contact us and take to Matt, he would love to hear from some of you. Thank you all once again for all of your support and for all of your prayers.
from...
----------------------
Namatse!
I think you should give them your thoughts... We all need positive feedback.
I started a new blog... it is a place to empty my trash container... plus give me a place to write some naughty stuff.
I have a dog talking to me... that throws my thinking off... so I think I will go....
Have a good one....
R

one youtube... oooo alright...


Mr. Acker Bilk - Stranger On The Shore 1988 (Live)
HA HA HA!
amazon...

or

No comments: