yahoo

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanks Wally!

Bush Shoe-Throwing Animated Gif

This has got to be the best Bush Iraq shoe-throwing animated gif


He's got a lot of new stuff... give him a look... click here


I got no avm news... HORAY!

Work yesterday; nothing to report... and I mean nothing! Not a person walked in... much less signed the BOOK.


I don't know what is going to happen with the Corporation buying the store. It could be good for me... it could be bad! Ahh well I am a part timer, I guess it will be what it is.


Enjoy Welcome To Wally World... tell him I sent you... please.

here buy some stuff...




I have read these, and all I can say is WOW!
Hey I got it, I'll start reading them again, hopefully I will get my ability to read back. (Another AVM side effect)

Oh ya' M. Weis is one heck of a person, she befriend me years ago. She really is a great person.
Good nite,
r

No comments: