yahoo

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Got one...

Reba McEntire, Red Steagall Headline Chicago Benefit Concert for Area High School Wrestling Coach

The country artists will perform at the Sears Centre Arena March 21; proceeds to pay medical expenses for retired Maine West High School wrestling coach Richard Carlini.

(PRNewsChannel) / Hoffman Estates, Ill. / The “Queen of Country” Reba McEntire will take to the stage at the Sears Centre Arena along with Red Steagall for a benefit concert on March 21 to support the mentor of hundreds of former Chicago-area wrestlers.

Former students of Coach Richard Carlini created a foundation to help pay for his medical expenses.

The Teachers, Coaches and Students Foundation was formed as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit to help support the retired Maine West High School wrestling coach who suffers from AVM (ArterioVenous Malformation).

Reba McEntire heard about their efforts and wanted to help, so she teamed up with her own mentor and country music legend, Red Steagall, to raise money for Coach Carlini.

more...
----------------------------------


--------------------------------
and now... ME!
I went to work... not one customer stopped by.... Why do I do this?
I do not know.
The youtube below is funny.
Here I will get another...

REM...

REM again...
I always dug thos guys... Okay I have to go make myself busy with my other blog... click here if you have not seen it yet.

here you go...

No comments: