yahoo

Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow it has been a long long time...

My first post.

Why am I here?


Okay why? I have no idea, I guess like so many others I think I have something to say that people might want to hear. Or maybe I just want to try spelling things in new and more creative ways?
Actually I have been meaning to start a blog.. I was just a lazy bastard and never got around to it, well until now that is.. so I feel sorry for all of you that missed out on all the shit I wanted to say until now.. that's why.

I have been thinking a lot about what i would put in my blog, and even went looking at a couple of "How to Blog" websites.. load of crap if you ask me.
But I did hear good things about blogger, so here i am.. that's the where.
I guess we cover the when with the date stamp..
now All I have to figure out is how?

I invite your comments, and may even tell you to go f yourself if they are good enough.
So I guess this concludes my first entry.. now I guess I will just have to see if I can find someone else's stuff to plagiarize and see how this things rolls..
Peace..
------------------------
STRANGE!!!
I will go back and read the old stuff...

here have some amazon...



I just had to do it... I like Midnight Oil.... a lot.
Gotta go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny I go back to and read them to. I hope you will leave them at times I enjoy reading them.

DelorumRex said...

You got it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks keep up the posting and yes get some more photos of you. There nice to look at to.

DelorumRex said...

Will you buy me a digial camera?




ha ha ha!

R