yahoo

Sunday, March 08, 2009

No AVMs to report.


I have been a little weird lately. I don't know how to explain it. I am always tired. I will probably take a nap. but g%d Dam$ it I should want to stay up...
I look back on my life and wonder in that was really me?

I seemed to have is all figured out... I seemed to have friends. Where did they go...

ah well... things have managed to get all fu#ked up...


I am depressed... I admit it.
but g^d da@m it... I did not pick to have this. (avm)
and I did not ask to wake up... but I did both... fuc%ing show off. (HA HA HA)

I know what is bothering me... I did my taxes... poorly. God I need a person to go over them. and I cannot find anyone.

There now I said it... do you think it will help... hell no.

oh well...

here have something to watch...

POISON - Nothin' but a good time


Poison - Talk Dirty To Me

They aren't bad... funny how things change, but still remain the same.

here but some stuff...

That ougt ta do it...
I am going to bed now... don't ask me why.

No comments: