yahoo

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

got nothing... again!!!!

This is gotta sound a little made up... but again I got nothing!
Really... I got Nothing!
I suppose I could rant about my wife going on about my mom moving up here... but honestly it boars me...
So I think I will talk about the AVM group... it is at http://www.avmsurvivors.org/

It is great! If you have had an AVM in your life... or think that you may want on... you should check 'em out.

I got a question... I have been thinking of buying a digital camera... my got stolen while I was in Fl. last year...
here is a link to one I have been thinking about...
click here if you want to price it out

The problem is I would have to hold it upside down... I am left handed since having my AVM.

Hey you know what??? I have been typing and I am gonna stop... but first lets do this...


a medley of Pink Floyd songs....

And now some books... that I like...


okay I am going to go...

No comments: