yahoo

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I had my MRI...

Had it... get back to you with the results.

If this wasn't such a pain... it wold be a pleasure... okay I am lying.
got to go... be back later.
Peace out,
R
---------------------------------

I'm back...
miss me.... I knew you would.... HA!!!

how about some youtube?


Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

okay that was bad... but you know what... I kinda like it....

I went through 2000's and up... but the music is all blocked ... so no new tunes for you!


A little 60's for ya'
Canned Heat - Going Up The Country


Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone


Guns N' Roses-I used to love her

I like Axyl Rose... cause he's older that me...
I wonder who will see this... it is an edit...

munnnnn wonder wonder wonder....




I am getting a headache... oh no.... so I'm gonna go... for now... see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Not talking to me I see. Thats ok I no were I can find you. You no out of all Photos of you this is the one I like the most.

DelorumRex said...

grinnnnnn!