yahoo

Monday, June 22, 2009

Me sort of, Avm News

Life and fame in brain surgeon's hands

By CHLOE JOHNSON

This week will probably be Jason Napier’s most significant week of his life – and he’s only 23. His life is in the hands of brain surgeons. He may wake up blind or mute. Or he may die.

But Jason, a former retail manager in Wellington, hasn’t locked the doors and crumbled into a depressive state like some may imagine when you’ve been warned you may be living your last days.
read more now.....
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Me, I'm okay... I got no news about me...
so let me give you a little youtube...



Baba O'Riley


The Who - Pinball Wizard


The Who See Me Feel Me Woodstock 1969 (Director's cut)




I can't believe I haven't put The Who down as one of my favorite bands...
Enjoy The Who....

I gotta leave now...

click here
it is my eBay page... shows all of my eBay things...



My eBay Hillary Clinton Book, Stephen King Book, Dragon All closing today.

No comments: