yahoo

Saturday, June 27, 2009

avm ? News.... and something different

Another persons blog

Enjoy....

No AVM:)


So I guess what the doctors thought to be an AVM is actually stroke lesions. Barrows sent me over to a cardiologist thinking it's probably heart related. All the episodes I have had were really TIA attacks(mini strokes)!We just don't know yet what's causing them. Other than all the medical stuff we have been really good:) Hope everyone is having a gnarly summer;) xoxoxoxo!

read 'em over here....

----------------------------------



-----------------------------------------
different
I don't know about Books on eBay.... the couple I got and expected to go over... did okay.Then did not do what I wanted... but they did okay...

click here
it is my eBay page... shows all of my eBay things...



I feel bad for the person in the blog above... but it sounds like they got there one way of dealing with it.

okay enuff dealing with that... youtube on the way.


Monty Python's best sketch ever.


I have a copy of Quest for the Holy Grail its F'n Funny!



You'll Be In My Heart-phil collins


and finally....

Phil Collins Farewell Tour - Drums and "Take Me Home"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]Autumn and winter are depressing seasons when black or gray colors can be found everywhere . In 2002, it was moved to Netherlands and quickly hot in whole Europa for the timeless style, excellent quality and noble fashion . Each hide absorbs the dyes differently so there may be slight variations in the shade of the leather . )#) Investigate his or her's significant [url=http://www.cchanelhandbagssale.co.uk]chanel handbags[/url] blog . And with the summer approaching, I am in desperate need of branching out from the browns and blacks that my wardrobe seems to be filled with at the moment . It launches Hello Kitty 篓C 隆掳RED edition !隆卤 that is full of festival air in the new year . And with the summer approaching, I am in desperate need of branching out from the browns and blacks that my wardrobe seems to be filled with at the moment . The ancient cork forests stretch along the southern Mediterranean [url=http://www.chanelbagsoutlett.co.uk]chanel bags[/url] coast from Italy to Portugal with individual cork trees living up to 600 years.[/p]