yahoo

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Duke Lacrosse Private Eye: Part 8 The Day after.. uh make that night?


Duke Lacrosse Private Eye: St's Blood. part8 The Day after.. uh make that night?

I woke up.. it was dark in the room.. I felt to my left, the open side of the bed, expecting to feel the warmth of my lovers body.. but all that was there were bunched up blankets, a comforter, and some rubber device, that I did not remember using, but was sure had been on one of us?

I was nude.. I stumbled out of the bed, it was high.. I damn near fell to the floor.. fucking rich people.. why do you have to sleep four fucking feet off of the ground.. then I remembered a time, when she was on her back.. I was standing at bedside, and things just lined up perfectly... never mind.. I get it now.

How long had I slept? Musta been a while the fire was out, without so much as a glowing ember.. and damn if I could find a light switch.. the doors at least were glass, and there was a light on in that colossal entry room.. so I opened the door.. it was too bright.. I stumbled to where I thought I remembered the bathroom to be.

Have you ever walked into a room and not seen someone standing in plain view?
Have you ever been naked as the day you were born when you did it?
Well..
"Good evening sir." it was the butler. I damn near jumped out of my skin.. cause I wasn't wearing anything else to jump out of!
"HOLY SHIT!" I cried as I jumped up about 9 feet!

"So sorry sir, may I help you find a robe?" the smug little (fully dressed) bastard said.

"Uh, yea, yea.. and where's the john?" I said, a little relaxed now.. hell I even gave my right ass cheek a scratch, to prove to him how composed I was. (Needless to say in my mind I was still freaking out)

"It's this way sir" he said walking down the short hall at the other side of the room.
Hell, there were two more rooms down here.. a library kinda thing, with a friggin piano, and another bedroom..

The bath room was about the size of my apartment, I stood and pissed.. there was that burning again.. except now I remembered how I had gotten it.

Any Chance for a shower ? I asked Jeeves. Yes sir. He bent down and turned the water on for me, "shall I warm a towel for you?"
"Sure , do whatever it is you do" I jumped in to the shower.. it felt damn good.. when I turned the water off, I found Jeeves standing with a towel waiting.
Then he brought shaving gear, and asked if I wanted him to shave me. I don’t trust anyone with a blade that close to my throat.. so I passed, and had a shave.. my mind wandered to the events of last night, the erotic visions of...

"Shit, that was real?!?!" the realization came to me that my client was more than she appeared on the surface and it made me shiver.. the butler stood holding a robe out as soon as I had dried.

He was so damn cool about the whole thing. I had to wonder for a moment what it would be like to really have a servant like this? Then I wondered if he ever held a robe out for my client? (Was that jealousy I was feeling???)

"Come on Duke pull yourself together. She’s just another bang... "I tried to tell myself, but there was nothing "just" about this girl. Hell if I let myself think about it, I was falling in love.. with a client.. that still owed me money?? This was going to be a bad, bad thing...

"Hey, Jeeves?" I said as I put the robe on. "How much do you know about.. this.. uh.."

"Countess?" he said.

I was getting real tired of people reading my mind.. "Yea, you known her long?"

"No sir, I come with the room." he said almost smirking at me.. (I outta punch this penguin.. )

"Yea, I mean how long has she been here.. what does she do while you are here? What can you tell me? I asked.

Coolly he said, 'Really sir, I am in a position that requires confidence, If I did know anything about the Countess, I would surely keep it to myself." He gave me a little bow when he said it.

I been told to fuck off a few times in my life, but that was damn near pleasant.. so I thought I would cut him a break, and rather than try and beat it outta him, I asked" She say where she was going?"

"No sir, but she did say that she would meet you at a place called "Shaky's" once you were ready. She also gave me instructions to dress you." he said.

"Well that'll be all right." I could not help but laugh, "I am 40 years old, and I sure know how to dress myself".

"As you wish, you will find a selection of suits, in the dressing room, I believe you will find at least a few in your size. The countess requests that you wear one of them, sir." he turned and left the john. I found him standing at the entry to the other "bedroom".

That's alright Jeeves, I will wear what I came in."

“I sent it out to be cleaned, and it is not back yet sir." he said and looked almost disgusted..

Fucker don’t know the value of a cheap suit.. Ah well, in I went .. It wasn’t a bedroom, but a fucking "dressing room" full of clothes, suits, dressed, coats, overcoats, pants, dame clothes shoes, men's and woman's.. there were a couple of chairs, and a few pieces of furniture that I didn’t recognize, they looked like a chair but with a back made for hanging clothes on.. "Well alright, Jeeves old boy, alright!" I said, walking into the room. (Why in the hell would someone need a whole room for changing their clothes? And why were there men’s clothes in here?

I asked "Hey Jeeves these clothes come with the room too?"

"No sir, there are all the Countess's effects." "Ahh, the broad's married." I thought ," and she wants me to wear her husband's clothes.. kinky thing ain't she?"

"So her husband in town with her?" I asked Jeeves. "Sir, I have not seen any Husband, as far as I know the Countess is unwed." He said an eyebrow raising.. he was seemingly picking out a pair of boxers from a small chest of drawers. along with a pair of black socks.

"Well Duke, looks like your getting dressed" I thought and gave jeeves a pat on the shoulder. Hell he wasn’t such a bad guy.
He laid them over one of the chair like things, and turned, pulling a Tuxedo down from the hook, he said 'May I suggest this one, sir?"

"Yea, jeeves, you may suggest that one" I said.. hell I was probably going to my own funeral, I might as well look good for it.

Being dressed by someone is actually a very pleasurable experience. It makes you feel royal or something, and Jeeves, was a real pro, adjusting here, assisting there, hell I didn’t even feel all “broke back” about it after a minute or two.

I stood in front of a mirror and Jeeves finished straightening my bow tie.. this Tux was a real piece of art, nothing too fancy, but from the buttons of dark gems to the feel of the collar soft and warm, it reeked of opulence. Hell I felt royal standing there in this penguin get up. "There you are sir, a true gentleman. Shall I call for a car?”

“No I got my own, but thank you ….” I paused.

“It’s James sir.” he said reading my mind again?? Damn that creeps me out. But he said it with a warm smile.

“…James.” I had to grin at myself and at him, and how cool and calm he was..

Like I said earlier, the Capri was only a short distance from Shakey’s and I decided to walk. It was night, not late into it, but dark outside except for a few street lights, and of course the string of sparkling lights, of autos on the surface streets.. There was a fog settling in, and it’s cool caress actually helped me get my head together. Hell I must'a been some sight walking in this Monkey suit half giddy with what I can only now call love, and half terrified at what I was seeing to be the “truth” about my client.. The Countess.

To be continued.


for real erotic fiction titles check thse out..


No comments: