yahoo

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

NESARA the great untold story..

okay the headline was just to grab you attention.. ther eis nothign about NESARA that has not already been told 6 million times.
If you don't know NESARA wiki it here.

You see I love a good conspiricy theory.. I can't help it.. to me they are like good fiction, the more twists and turns the better.. to date I have not found a single one of the outlandish that I can believe.. from Chemtrails, to assasination conspiricies circiling the JFK assasination to NESARA..
But NESARA is different.. (read the wiki on it) it involves so many different hoaxes, cults, beliefs and just plain old crazyness.. that it is unique in it make up.

As I can see it, it was (is) a culmination of several people's imaginations, each takign the story one step further down the road of the incredible. Until in the end, you have Bush as an alien lizard, demonds, illumnati, masons, mormons, angels, devils, St Gremain, and a whole cast of other whacky personnas all vieing for the NESARA spot light..
I saw a sight called quatloos that had a good forum for NESARA discussion.. looks like an interesting place to spend a few hours.
So if youa re feelginint he mood for some really off the wall science fiction.. doa google on NESARA.. and be prepared to laugh long and hard at the crazyness.
(When I say way out, I mean Douglas Adams stuff reads rather coherently when compared.)
Pax,
DeRex
oh and why not a youtube NESARA video too... (okay it's not an official NESARA video.. but it sums up the NESARA players well...)


No comments: