yahoo

Monday, August 04, 2008

Keith Ravodowitz was born with an AVM on his right cheek.

AVM

by Keith Ravodowitz

My face never stays the same. A constant artist of change, I must hover over it like a parent. It grows and spreads and detours its contours with the precision of a sculpture. It’s beauty is it ugliness and it’s purpose unknown. My hope is that it is necessary, necessary for growth, necessary for life. My hope is that it is the antidote to fear, while also being the reason for it.



Keith Ravodowitz was born with an AVM on his right cheek. He is 32 years old and approaching his 10th surgery.

From...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always amaze me...

Love you
AJ

DelorumRex said...

Smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello There! My daughter has a VM inside of her tongue. She has already had 12 surgeries. I would love make contact with you. I now run a non-profit to help others the way my daughter was helped. Please visit us: www.friendsoftreasure.com. We are new so bare with us and changes to the site. :)