yahoo

Thursday, August 07, 2008

AVM calculator



AVM calculator is an new IT tool in a Neuroscientist’s armamentarium. It is published by Dr G Narenthiran and it uses sophisticated algorithms in order to provide you with a estimation of an AVM risk in the following years according to information provided. Data are based in epidemiological and clinical studies. The use of this tool is for experts and healthcare professionals only. It implements .NET framework so its use is for Windows platforms only.

Great work!

Please feel free to try it at:

http://www.nsurgery.org/publish.htm



from...




Interesting! I hope it works for those in need.
-------------
Me, I have been up to NOTHING!

I am getting sick of sitting around this house.... I have a friend who i am going to see. Thats a plus. But it is not until 5:00...

oh well... that gives me hours to find a way to make money.
C-ya
R

No comments: