yahoo

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Flying to Jesus

Flying to Jesus

Molly went to be held by the angel’s tonight. I wish there were more words I could type but honestly, my heart is filled with grief. I never met Molly, never held her in my arms. Yet, her little life has changed me. I can not put into words what I feel or how I have grown, yet. However, I hope to one day share with you all as well as Rebecca and Jacob what they have all meant to me.

Christy quoted a Chris Rice song that really sums up a lot.

And with your final heartbeat, kiss the world goodbye then go in peace and laugh on Glory’s side. And Fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus, Fly to Jesus Molly and LIVE!

What a difficult road this family has ahead of them as they remember and grieve for their little girl. I know they covet your prayers. Rebecca has said that she wants everyone to hear the gospel through Molly’s story. I know she has impacted my life, what about you? If you read this and have been impacted, please comment. Or do you have a sentiment you would like to express? Please leave it below. I believe it would mean a lot to Jacob and Rebecca to know that their daughter is making a difference. We plan on making a book of all the comments received from here and elsewhere for them and giving it to the family soon.

Posted June 19, 2008



from...

No comments: