yahoo

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

AVM surgery and a little of me.

Cerebral AVM Surgery


From Nasseff Neuroscience Center at United Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota
ST. PAUL (March 17, 2009)—The video of a brain surgery that was expected to last only a few hours, but turned into a 25 hour marathon will debut April 14, 2009 at 1pm CDT on OR Live.

The edited video of the surgery, performed by Dr. Jerone Kennedy at Nasseff Neuroscience Center at United Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota, will take viewers on the medical odyssey that relieved a 27-year-old day care administrator of seizures that had taken over her life. The surgery features the use of a new intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (iMRI) operating room at United Hospital The iMRI allows surgeons to use real-time imaging as they operate...
read more here...
---------------------------------------


-------------------------

And now a bit of me...

I have lost a good number of friends. Funny I have gained a few... so in the end it is a wash... other than the fact that I like these more... I just can't see them bolting if I have a do over of my AVM.
So to my new Friends I say Good Day!

I don't now why but it has been a rock and roll spring... for those who have a land line I apologize.

I really don't have any knowledge of whats going on out in the real word... I watch the news... it just don't stick.
damn memories.

Don't feel sorry... I don't.

One of the things that come with having an AVM is seizures. One of the things I found out is that I am allergic to seizure meds. Thank god I haven't had one.

oh well... I am out of things to say... so I'll say Good day.

No comments: