yahoo

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have a problem...

Well I have several but my most pressing one has to do with my wife...
She is driving today... and she is stoned. She is high on liquid something that gets you stoned. (I can't think of it... damn it) She got it from a fried who just had surgery... because she went through her allocation of her pills in about a week...

And then she went to visit her son in jail... ( we have none of our own... she was married before) I just hope she doesn't hurt her self...
...I tried to talk about it... she only got mad... I lost my train of thought and she went anyway. What to do??? I don't know... I just don't know...


aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg!

I suppose I won't do anything... but pray.

-----

-----------------
There are none that take driving under the influence of pills....

Have a bit of The Wall... I'll just sit here and mope...


Pink Floyd The Wall - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb




In a positive note... I made $50 yesterday... of course I was given the up... but hay it was an up!!! I'll see what shows up in my paycheck... at least I'll have on.... whooohooo!

Okay I am going to go...

No comments: