yahoo

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A definition... and a bit of me.

just a definition...


~What is Arteriovenous Malformation?~
Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) is the abnormal collection and tangle of blood vessels in the brain. Though present at birth, it is not hereditary. AVM is not dependent on race or sex. Strokelike symptoms can be experienced with AVMs because the brain is not able to get teh oxygen from the blood that it normally would.

~Symptoms~
Symptoms leading to the diagnosis of AVM vary with each person. Seizures and headaches are common symptoms with AVMs. Symptoms usually do not appear until people are well into their 30s. Sometimes AVMs are not even diagnosed until a person is elderly or even after death. AVMs can be diagnosed via a CT or an MRI examination of the vessels in the brain.

~Treatments~
Arteriovenous malformaitons can be treated with embolization, radiation, or surgery. Embolization, stopping up the vessel, is said to be the safest and most effective treatment for AVMs.

from...
----------------------------------------




Go take a look at the last one... Trash Bags??? (I don't know)

I am fuming... I went to work, and got Fu%Ked by a road sales rep... I am supposedly get all of the ups... this douchebag took a phone up... wiche he sold... and then the rotten guy did the paperwork had the guy come in and signe it... did not even give me a chance.

I am mad as hell!!!

Anyway I feel the need to youtube!



Pink Floyd The Wall Flower Scene What Shall We Do Now


Led Zeppelin-kashmir...the real video

okay my having a headache ass is going to bed...


good by...

No comments: