yahoo

Sunday, May 24, 2009

going to meet with family...

I may be gone for a few days.
In Mass. I have a few in-laws. Two of them have husbands who may or may not survive their hospitalizations.

One has a tumor of the brain (4 cm., cancer), one is going into hear and kidney failure.
They are not related.

When it rains it pours...

I still have two dogs to look after... don't know how I am going to pull that off...

They are about 10 hrs. away.

BTW. There were no new stuff on AVMs today.



I ran into a Pink Floyd concert last night... They really were masters of music...

Pink Floyd "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" Syd Barrett Tribute


Time - Pink Floyd



I don't know why I put them up... it was something I was planning to do today... maybe that was the reason...


It makes me think of death... the 2 who are faseing it now. I don't have a fear about it.. When you get on of these AVM's, I guess you have a chose to make... I chose not to be afraid. I, for lack of a different saying, welcome the peace... ah well...I should get going... good bye for now...
R

No comments: