yahoo

Friday, May 22, 2009

ain't this weird! Shirt...

Okay someone has to explained this one to me...
This is amazon's #1 seller...

It's Made of 100% Cotton; Its Sales Are 99% Ironic


And really, why wouldn't you buy the shirt, which is priced from $7.65 to $17.93, depending on your size? Just read the long and growing list of customer testimonials promising earth-shattering experiences or psychedelic vision quests upon purchase.

"I bought this shirt and instantly old girlfriends started calling me again," wrote one reviewer.

"My doctor says the cancer has gone into remission," wrote another. "Thanks for changing my life!"

As retailers, media companies and even government agencies attempt to get with the times and connect with an online audience, every once in a while they get a reminder: Anybody, or any group, armed with a Web browser can anonymously game the system and manipulate the marketplace at sites inviting user feedback -- for profit or just for fun....

read more...

Maybe it's just me... but don't it sound funny to you!

*My price was $9.78...

1 comment:

Hot Tub Repairs Chico said...

Lovely blog you have