yahoo

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mal & stuff!

Look at www.welcometowallyworld.com
Holy-Moly! This is dynamite. Hot off the press. These guys have come up with a legit way of gaming MSN Search for top results. The Ultimate Search Engine Loophole - bit of a misnomer really as it won't work with Google - their algorithms are too sophisticated. But it brains it with Microsoft's MSN. Check this out...
from...
He's got video and other stuff... you owe it to yourself...

...Search Engine Loophole - can get it here for a lousy $67 - The Ultimate (MSN) Search Engine Loophole I'd love to show you the keywords I have top ranking on MSN with this program but I don't want you to compete. Sorry about that Chief.

Thanks Mal.
-----------------------
Some days you just have to say "What the Fu#k."

I spent 6 hours today, in a hot tub showroom, and all I asked for was a couple to talk to... what didn't I have? A COUPLE! Shit I would have settled for a one-legger, I didn't have anybody to talk to....
I don't work until Friday.... ah well Life goes on....


Just because I like Tim Curry!


I could not stop myself!!!

No comments: