yahoo

Friday, March 27, 2009

ahhh nothing!

Thar is (happily)no a thing to report of in AVM land.

I have had a headache most of today... I am really tired of this... but oh well...
So do you want some more Led Zeppelin...or some more The Door's hmmm decisions, decisions...

oh well why not both...


Dazed and Confused...Led Zeppelin


The Doors - The end

There that's better...how about something to buy...




I'm sorry I don't know why I'm here... nothing going on in my life... other than I work for free... a day a week... the rest of the week I sit here and fiddle fattel around with this damn computer... ahhh I should not have shone up today... do me a favor... read the next few page... there are some really good AVM stuff... and us with them would like you to know... my wife is home... i gotta go...

No comments: