yahoo

Sunday, May 31, 2009

AVM News and a bit of me

Stroke. 2009 May 28. [Epub ahead of print]

Adjuvant Embolization With N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate in the Treatment of Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations. Outcomes, Complications, and Predictors of Neurologic Deficits.

From the Department of Neurosurgery, Columbia University, New York, NY; the Department of Neurosurgery, Northwestern University, Chicago, Ill; and the Department of Interventional Neuroradiology, Columbia University, New York, NY....

read more here...

-------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------

I went to a graduation party today... it was for a step-granddaughter.
Food was GOOD, company was, let just say, needing.

eBay is doing well... even before I put in the thing... you know the thing...
(I can't believe I lost my chain of thought)

here have some youtube...


THE POLICE-KING OF PAIN

Almost all of the Police are blocked... but there is this one...





I'm tired... gotta go...
c-ya

No comments: