yahoo

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lou Bega - Mambo Number Five (No 5)



Mambo Nr 5/
Lou Bega - Mambo Number Five (No 5)


Yes I use to dance... to this song... I know I know... no I am not silly... I liked it... That and it had my wife (at the time) name in it...

(that wife made a mistake... she F'ed my friend... Steve Baily... what a shame.)

I here she has gained some weight... and has had 3 or 4 children...I really hope her life is what she wants... I'm sorry that I could not give you what you wanted. Or what you needed.

-----------------------

Damn, I came here to de-depress. Sometimes I wonder if my anti-depressant is working.
I have noticed a lack of wanting to kill myself posts... but it still those little things that get me...
oh well, I am feeling bad... no to bad... but bad... think I'll say goodnight...
goodnight.

No comments: