yahoo

Thursday, June 04, 2009

one for you... avm, and some of me...

Neerlandia girl needs help from community
Andrew Coffey
Leader Staff

Brooke VanAssen wakes up every morning to a "headache in her cheek."

The source of pain is an Arteriovenous Malformation, or AVM — a knarled mass of blood vessels multiplying at a dangerously rapid pace...

read more...
-------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------

Anti-depression drugs:

I am on anti-depression drugs, I know some of you see them as a crutch... and perhaps if my life were sweeter I wold not need them... but it ain't.

More than likely I would need them anyway... you see in a brain that has had an AVM pop... you loose some of the serotonin up take stuff...

The drugs make you / me feel normal... well as normal as possible.

It is sad that I am going to need them for as long as I live...

okay... enough with that...
youtube on the way...


Bob & Tom Show: Tim Bedore & Vague But True

You wold be amazed what you get when you try Bob & Tom on Amazon...

okay enough... c-ya!

No comments: