yahoo

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AVM News



Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome

Charlotte Bennett and TAKARA Born with a rare condition called Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome (KTS), a disease that affects the entire vascular system, Charlotte has endured severe discomfort and complications throughout her life. After a couple of extremely bad years and, due to being hospitalised in isolation, Charlotte lost touch with her group of school friends that had now moved onto college and found it difficult to interact with other students due to the time spent alone. Recognising that her … Author: OfficialCrufts; Tags: Crufts Friends for Life 2009...
from here...




------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------

Good article...
ME:

So how have you been? Me? okay really.

Tell me if I'm wrong... The Americans With Dissablates Act... doesn't it include ME? I became disabled while working. I was basically told we don't need you... nothing more. They did say to Unemployment I was fired because I was disabled.
Sure I am disabled... but I can still do my job.
What do you think?
Leave a message .... Please...

okay some youtube...





and that'll do it for me... see you latter... bye

No comments: