yahoo

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final performance... American Idol


That's right... we are down to our last two!

Welcome to The END!

Final Performance Show!!!

It has been an interesting year.




It is Kris vs. Adam

(insert hooo ahhhh here)


Adam goes first... sings "Mad World" does a great job....
Gets a lot of praise.... until you get to Simon... and he wasn't to hard on the lad.


(I don't know who sings it... so you get something, that may be right... may be wrong.)

Kris dose "Ain't No Sunshine"
It's okay... he did a respectable version.
Even Simon had good things to say.



(I don't know who sings it... so you get something, that may be right... may be wrong.)

Simon Fuller.... chose the next songs...

Adam sings a song... I can't remember... (is it "A Long Time Comming"?)




I know that this is wrong....

Next is Kris...
He sings..."What's Going On"

He sucks... sorry.... but he dose... for this song anyway....




hey what do you know... I got one!

Adam for round three... sings ... a song I don't know... wrttin' by someone who works with them...
Adam is okay... actually he sucks too now... the song really sucks... he is pitchy...
Simon says good things.... unbelievable.

Kris does the same song...

"No Boundaries" is the name of the song...

He sucks too... not a big surprise...

The judges seem to thing Adam is going to get it...

call some number... who cares... I like Kris...but who cares...




Well one more night... I can tell your on your feet waiting for it....

I am going to go... there was not any AVM stuff... and I didn't do anything either. Went to get job applications... did not get one... oops.

good night!

No comments: