yahoo

Monday, February 16, 2009

Got one... good news.

Not me... but worth the read.

What A Great Week

What a great week.

Last week wore many of us out both physically and emotionally, plus the little excitement this morning when Pastor said his heart hurt which had the medical staff rushing around and just about put me over the edge. I feared Pastor had thrown a clot or had a major bleed. After the dust settled I’m not sure Karla was as excited as she was last night about Pastor being able to talk, but that’s just an observation on my part.

This morning we brought church to Pastor Mike. Scripture reading from Psalm 95, followed by a few comments and prayer. I thought about singing, but Pastor’s had enough trauma for one week.

At 1 A.M. this morning I woke and began to reflect on the week and was reminded of Psalm 139: 13-14 “For you formed my inward parts: you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works: my soul knows it very well.”

For 44 years, Pastor Mike’s brain has managed to navigate around his AVM, which turned out to be the size of a peach. Pastor Mike excelled at sports in High School and College in addition to his sharp mind. His brain’s ability to literally rewire the neurological pathways all took place without his knowledge or help.

We are truly “fearfully and wonderfully made.”

Tomorrow will be a very busy day for Pastor, please continue to pray for his speech, movement in his right arm, shoulder and leg as the therapists work on each of these areas. If everything goes well he could even get some broth. Pray for Karla as she has opportunity to talk with other families and share what God is doing in their lives.

On behalf of Pastor, Karla, and their family, thank you for your prayers and support. With each day Pastor makes progress and his body continues to heal. We serve an awesome God that hears our prayers.

God Bless

Dean

from...
-------------------------------


-------------------------------
I have gotten rid of my headache. HOOORRRRAAAYYYY!

Not much going on in my neck of the woods.
It's a good day.

The temp is 24 degrees. That's dang cold!!!
have some youtube... just a little...


Ziggy Marley - Tomorrow People


Lauryn Hill feat. Ziggy Marley - Redemption Song


Bob Marley & The Wailers 'Could You Be Loved'

I bet you did not know that I love Reggy. Well I do....

Okay buy something...



That's it... I'll talk at you later... Bye-bye!

1 comment:

DelorumRex said...

I don't want to look like I'm spamming you... but if you want take a look at my site.

Look here if you want a new Cell Phone or a Digital TV.

You can even get your own web site if you like.Click Here.

Just wanting to get the word out... I hope you don't mind.
Nice blog

Feel free to stop by mine...ME!

or... you can find anyone with this
Free People Search"
They also give you a free web site to help people find the ones they have lost. Check it out!