yahoo

Friday, April 10, 2009

AVM & Me!

AHA/ASA issues guidelines on intracranial neurointerventional procedures.

Dallas, TX - New guidelines from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association examine the evidence to support neurointerventional procedures in the gamut of intracranial cerebrovascular conditions, ranging from acute ischemic stroke, to ruptured and unruptured aneurysms, to intracranial stenosis and arteriovenous malformations [1].

"It's important to track the levels of evidence as this specialty evolves," said Dr Philip M Meyers (Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NY), who chaired the writing committee for the new document...


read more... click here

----------------------------------



-------------------------------------

Me; Yesterday I don't know what was going on... if you read me I sounded like I was drunk.
I was not... really!

Today I feel like I have not slept... and I did! I really, really did!

Here it is now a little after 1:00... and I just got up... feel like I won't stay up... strange.

That's enough about me & my little AVM.
I get you some youtube...


Sade - Maureen


Sade - King Of Sorrow


Sade - Love Is Stronger Than Pride


Yea I know that last one has a special meaning for me... c-ya

1 comment:

buy sildigra online said...

Sildigra 100mg Tablet isused to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.