yahoo

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Unpublished comments.. WTF!

Here are two comments that when I went to publish them had disapeared.. both were in responce to my Cali.. vidi vini retreati post..
WTF!
First we have Nix.
NixEclips has left a new comment on your post "Cali, vidi vini retreati.. (I came I saw, I ran like hell)":

DeRex, you ignorant slut.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You praise the hell out of DF but bitch about Cube focusing on the characters?

Sure, SOME of the actors were community theatre grade. But they actually spent a lot of thought behind the cube, itself. All of the mathmatics were true. And if you can't get behind the autistic character, you're a cold, heartless, bastard.

Did you notice how everyone else had blood on them and he only escaped after having blood on him, and not through his choice?

I know you saw the philosophical implications. You're just pissed about wanting something more mainstream and spelled-out.

Spend a little time thinking it through and you'll probablly want to watch it again. And again.

But if you want to know about the behind the scenes of it, you'll want to watch Cube Zero. There's what's going on. It's a letdown.

Nix says: Leave the mystery alone.

My Return comment.. yes, I am ignorant and I am a bit of a slut.. but come on man.. this movie had so much promise, for all the reasons you mentioned.. then splat.. flat on it's face.. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.. that is as long as we can agree that you are in fact a Man-whore wannabe.

Next.. from Eliar..
Eliar Swiftfire has left a new comment on your post "Cali, vidi vini retreati.. (I came I saw, I ran like hell)":

Well, congrats, Gramps!

Return comment: BIG FAT KNUCKLE SANDWICH FOR YOU! And no soup!!!

For everyopne else.. well I guess I could say thank you for keeping your opinions to yourself, but I would not mean it.. it seems I like to be abused by my "friends".
Love you all.. in a dark room with chains around your wrists way. :-*

No comments: