yahoo

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Clash ROck The Casbah... a dream and a video.. thanks youtube

I had the strangest dream.. making love to this song..

Now I have this tune stuck in my head.. and a permabone..
I have no idea why my subconcious chose this song as the background sound to an epic sex session.. but it did.. and who am I to question the choices made by my subconcious?

So today, as I walk around I will be thinking of that wonderful dark haired girl.. and Rocking the Casbah.
Isn't the mind a wonderful thing.. such a furtile playground.
In other video news.. (yeah right , like I would put news here.. you all know how I feel about the news...)
Here's a tune, for epic love making...
Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

and as long as we're givin' you some culture to go with your clash this morning.. here is the opening (Act 1) of "Le Nozze di Figaro" (The Marriage of Figaro)

Thank you Mozart... and what the heck.. have a little more..


No comments: