yahoo

Thursday, December 22, 2005

HEy found another one!

I have a friend.. yes I have one.

I lost touch with him in the summer, when his job was cut (due to the need to pay for the gulf war)
So he has had a couple of minor meical things.. I was worried.. but like the dick that I am I put off contacting him, even though I knew his email would soon be no good.. so I send an email.. it bounces back. I say I am going to call.. I do not for a while.. when I do disconnected! FUCK!!!!

Then yesterday I recieved a christmas card from him.. he is in Nome Alaska. I sent him an email this morning, he sent one back..
He is doing well has a big important job.. (he's a psycologist.. but about the best human being I know.. not that those are opposed conditions.. being human being psycologist..) It is just htat he is brilliant, and still so kind.. most brilliant and well educated people I know are well wropped un in themselves.. not that they are bad people, but that they do nto go out of their way to let you know they care about you.. he is perhpas the most caring soul I have ever met.. )

(I think he likes me , because I am 50% caring, 50% dickhead.)

But I digress..
This year end has been a wonderful one, for finding lost friends. Persons lost are found, all are well.. what more could you ask for than to know that the poeple you love, are doing okay?

Shit, I am getting ve'clempt. (sp)

You know Nix old buddy old pal, maybe life isn;t just a big shit sandwich?
As long as you keep those you love close?

Hell Nix give yorself a hug from me.
(not a gay hug though, that's just creepy)

And for my other lost and now found friends.. I really do love you all.. I even lust for oen or two.. (you know who you are). Thank you, for making this a christmas that does not suck!

Or Saturnalia.. You know this is the first year I have said I am celebrating Saturnalia, maybe that's the trick.

Festuvus last year was a real drag.. well after the bearing of grivences that is.

So could an Anchient Roman God be the source for my good fortune? Hey C where is Satrun ? Wonder if it is in my house?

As long as I don't have a saturn in my garrage, life is good.

Kisses and hugs to all.. and if you are really good looking (and you know who you are) kisses in all those special places for you.. :-*

Look to Wikepedia for Saturnalia.

Happy Saturnalia to all and to all a good night.

No comments: