yahoo

Monday, January 02, 2006

new year nixeclipsosis


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yes we all made it to another year.

And no I can;t believe it either.

I do not make new years resolutions.. but I do make goals for anew year, and for the next day for that matter.. so it is all the same.

I once had a goal to get BIG.. I was a skinny kid, and had low self esteem at the time.. so big I got. This picture is the "biggest" one I could find.. I got bigger.

I have uploaded it here , for one special person.. that I promised to send it to a while ago. I hope she sees it.

Unerstanding that I am all blubbery and ugly now.. :)

Goals for the new year..

1. Get my Lotus on the road. I need to put about $2000 into it, to get it back up to snuff. I miss driving it. Sure I am compensating for a small member.. but at least I CAN compensate..

2. Pay off credit cards. (This may seem counter to #1.. and it may be when all is said and done)

3. Get web generated income up to $20,000/yr. Which means you will suffer through even more advertizing in my quest to find the right matches.

4. Find a source for books on tape.. I feel that modern music is rotting the few brain cells I have left.. and talk radio just pisses me off.

(Though I will probobly still listen to Rap.. 'cause I gots to have my hip hop yo!)

(I bet 50% of you wish I would add.. take a typing course here.. well guess what.. it ain;t happening)

5. Get back to Europe.. (Easy as I have already booked my flight to Sweden, but I mean France, Belgium, The Netherlands.. and maybe England again.. I am hearing that the pound it sinking, if it does England may actually be affordable this next year.. )

6. (I am keeping this one to my self)

(There are more , but I am out of time.. )

Nixeclipsosis: Yes friends and neighbors, I am on 3 hours of sleep.. wha thappens here over the next 12 hours I cannot be completely heald acocuntable for.. (This includes typing held as h-e-a-l-d) but my assistant is back and I am still pissed off at my boss.. so I guess I will be typing here.. and getting paid for it..

I am still trying to figure out how to put New YEars Eve in perspective.. so that post may come today.. especially after, sleep deprivation makes my defenses drop some more.. I will not be suprised if by the end of the day, I am confessing to crimes I did nto commit.. anyone want to know wher eI stored the documents?? Th eGold .. the secret to life the unierse and everything? Well today is your day to ask.. I feel like I have been slipped a roofie, adn am ready for a good old fashioned interrogation and romping.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever make me HOT! You are so good looking and you dont even no it.

DelorumRex said...

Oh nix stop it.. you're making me blush.