yahoo

Monday, May 22, 2006

FREE Blow Jobs! From Tammy NYP! (Or movies from ToA?)

FREE Blow Jobs! From Tammy NYP! (Or movies from ToA?)
Look, I got this in my mail box today.. and I promised to get your attention to spread the word.. seeing how Tammy NYP is still the most famous ho in the bloggosphere I figured, WTF?
I don;t think Nix has sunk to the level of giving Free BJ's just yet, but you can alsways ask him for one.

(copied and pasted for your protection)
Hey, DeRex! Can you, somehow, either post this or spread it, somehow? I guess you missed out on free shit, as well. But I do appreciate your dedication, even when you go under a different name, you bastard.

Nix is coming back. Gimme a bit.

"If you haven't heard, I'm on MySpace and also the TombofAnubis now has one, as well.

Here's the fucking Tomb's link: http://www.myspace.com/tombofanubisdotcom

You wouldn't believe all the hot bitches we got as friends.

Other than that, it's just another hassle(hoff) we have to deal with, along with our blood, sweat and tears-inducing work we do for all you sick bastards.

Oh, and did I mention that we give away free movies, every once in awhile?

Oh, I was supposed to tell you? You didn't see that on the actual website tombofanubis.com ? Hmmm... Seems like somebody missed out on free shit. Imagine that.

Anyway. Join our friends. JOIN US.

Nix"

No comments: