yahoo

Friday, May 26, 2006

Tammy NYP needed! (This is for real, and yes it involves video!)


Mal from welcometowallyworld and I have been talking lately about a new project, somthing we hope will bring in 100,000 hits a day and make us all filthy rich.

But we need Tammy NYP.
(Okay we need a really hot asain lady blogger) but tammy NYP will do too. Video blogger .. even better.

If you are HOT, female and a blogger, email me, or Mal (go to www.welcometowallyworld.com for him) for details.

Note: this will not involve the removal of any clothing.. this is a serious project.. yes, I am capable of being serious.. a little.

3 comments:

welcome to wallyworld said...

Better still, girls...go to http://inyourfaceforbreakfast.squarespace.com

Anonymous said...

No problem on the links mate...my site is gettin rather huge...Im branching out soon tho so watch its space :)

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»