yahoo

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fahrenheit 9/11 a review.. quick review.. quick non anti bush review..

Fahrenheit 9/11 a review.. quick review.. quick non anti bush review..

Okay I broke down and watched Michel Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 a couple of days ago.
I was really looking for some truly amazing reveal but what I got was not much.
An anti-war anti-bush piece of propaganda.

I actually found myself looking for some real dark conspiracy theory stuff, and found a good bit of it on youtube.. mostly tripe, but some stuff that albeit fiction was pretty creative.

(I won’t go into details, and some of you know why.. damn NSA) (oops did I say too much there?)
Anyway, if you hate the Bush Administration, or if you regret voting for bush or if you didn’t vote for bush and want to feel glib about it, rent Fahrenheit 9/11
Or make me a few pennies by buying it from Amazon.com by using the kink below.

For rentals, I say screw Nix, use Inteliflix.. check them out by clicking banner provided here..


intelliflix online dvd rentals!


Here are a few other September 11th films and videos, most are less offensive than Michael Moore's Movie. (If that sort of thing offends you.. I am not here to judge)

No comments: