yahoo

Monday, April 10, 2006

Errotic Poetry.. translated by Gizoogle.com

From www.oralcaress.com/poem.htm (see original version there)
Tran-z-muthafuckin-lated fo all my muthafuckin Gs with http://www.gizoogle.com/

The Oral Caress
by
Robert W. Birch
Copyright 2001
Cradled between yo wanna be gangsta thighs
I lift you ta mah mouth.
The abundance of yo wetness greets me
n mah grill overflows wit yo wizzarm essence.
Yo sweet taste is on mah tongue
n yo fragrance delights mah senses.
No gentle lick this visit.
No bashful cautious approach
For I wish ta consume you.

Pizzy against mah hungry grill
As tha tip of mah tongue slides up tha slippery furrow
tizzle welcomes me between rows of delicate pizzle petals.
Thrust against mah generous tongue.

Show me tha pusha of yo desire
fo` mah oral caress.
My explor'n tongue lifts tha hood
n finds yo smooth fizzle pearl.
You squeal in tizzle unique wizzy
signal'n thizzat I hizzle found yo special S-P-to-tha-izzot.
I harden in response.

My jaws protests what mah open grill provides
but I am unrelent'n in mah gift,
intent only on yo fulfillment.
I fizzy yo body tense,
n you is quiet now...
Frontin'. bear'n down.
Soon now mah love,
ecstasy approaches.

You pizzy hard n fizzast against mah tongue,
shameless in using me
n I so willingly comply
until you cry out...
n in yo satisfizzle
I wizzill find mine,
But mizzy W-to-tha-izzill be tha greata.


Robert W. Birch, Ph.D.
Copyright 2001 applies ta title n poem, all rights reserved.

No comments: