yahoo

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

picture of me..


alright, I will bend to the pressures of my enormous fan base (both of you).
Here is a picture of me.. at work. working hard.. and trying to git-er done.

So now that I have shown you mine.. all I ask in return is that you show me yours.. send me an email with you picture.. the more outrageous the better.

Hell if it is really good and might even get my account banned.. I may just post it here with your permission of course.. so send me your pic today.. send it to delorumrex@yahoo.com make the subject nude photos for your blog.. that ought to get my attention.

1 comment:

NixEclips said...

The best I can offer is the worst picture, ever. And, yes, it is me.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ESNRBZG&key=RSQ

Nix says: I purposely used a shitty pic to see how I stack up against the preppy douche-bags who date-rape and treat women like crap.