yahoo

Monday, November 07, 2005

monday.. yuck...sleep.. none..

Have you ever had one of those nights when for no good reason you just could not sleep?
I had one last night.. about every hour my eyes would drift to the clock.. 11:10.. 12:25.. 1:35..... 2:15 and so on.. now it is time to get ready for work.. and I could sleep.. whatdafuck!

But being the good little employee, that I am, I will now jump in a shower, try to wash the fatigue away.. and make a day of it..

I think that there needs to be a pill that makes you feel like you have had a full night's sleep, for days like this.. they have a pill for everything else.. whay not a day after pill for ensomnia? (or is that insomnia?) I am too tired to tell.

1 comment:

DelorumRex said...

deep fried blog of enormous proportion Big fat monkey nuts, pickles on rainy day salty chocolate balls, bingo. As Gertrude peddles her bicycle up the condom river Hoggie mounts the bus to school.