yahoo

Monday, December 12, 2005

Tookie to Die. R.I.P. O-G, R.I. P

Another Random Man’s Blog.

Looks like Tookie Williams will meet his maker at the hands of the State Of California.

Read the full article here
Schwarzenegger Rejects Williams' Bid for Clemency
By Henry Weinstein and Michael Muskal, Times Staff Writers
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger today rejected clemency for Stanley Tookie Williams, convicted murderer and one of the founders of the Crips.

The decision was announced moments after a federal appeals court in San Francisco turned down Williams's request for a stay of execution. Williams is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday


Well Tookie, it came down to the wire, you fought the good fight.

May the good you have done since conviction, be what you are remembered by.

There will be many who pour out a little liquor for you tonight.
I did not know you, I knew your works.
R.I.P. brother.

No comments: